Thursday, May 15, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

 
We had a great skype visit with Elder Colvin and Sister Colvin on Mother’s Day. This was his message to me sent the day after: I just want you to know that I love you. I know that it was probably difficult to teach all of us kids and struggle with each and every one of us. And yes, we did think of you as the bad guy a lot of the time. However, as I'm looking back, I can only feel an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for what you have done for me. Who I am today is all because of you and I'm grateful for the preparation that you gave me and I wish that I had listened to you even more because you always were trying to tell us what was the right thing to do. I love you tons and I'm super happy her even though I got super frustrated this past week, like seriously angry. I had to just stop working, then I bought a pizza and a coke for me and my companion, and we just chilled for about a half hour. Seriously, it was incredible how much it helped me get back on my feet! Even with everything else falling to pieces this weekend, I could confront everything with a smile and a laugh! That's going to be my goal as leader in the mission is that I can help other people to be happy. I think that that's one of the things that I'm good at, so it'll be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment