Monday, June 2, 2014

Minor Update/Minor Problems

Sadly, I don't have any pictures this week because of a broken camera, and I don't have an update from my journal because I lost it... Ugh. This week was a little bit hectic because everyone was baptizing in my district, and I had to do a bunch of interviews Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. That means that we lost 3 nights worth of work. And our nights are the best times to work! Then I realized that this is a great problem to have since it is not really a problem at all but a blessing. When I had to do some interviews in the stake center, it just so happened that someone from Nova Aldeota was having their wedding there at the same time!!! It was so weird to see so many familiar faces after months of change. Everyone was telling me how I speak português a lot better now and it was just great. I hugged everyone that I could (except for the women of course)



Elder Farr almost killed this super old lady when he baptized her, but it turned out okay in the end. I broke my bishop in an arm wrestling match! Actually, he beat me, but only after blood came out of his nose. I definitely got a little bit scared. He's going to the doctor for a checkup today, so he'll ask about whether or not he should worry about it.



I have a new comp, Elder Lemos.  He's from Curitiba, he's 20, was baptized 5 years ago and he's the only member in his family. He seems to be pretty cool, and a hard worker, so I think that I'm going to like him. He has been out for 6 months, has a fiance, annnnnnd yeah. It's always super hard to describe your new comp when you don't even know them very well. I'm going through companions super quickly....) I haven’t stuck with the same companion for more than one transfer in almost my entire mission. It's a little bit annoying, but what can you do?



So, I have to say that I'm sorry, and I have to thank you at the same time. I lost my journal because I left it in the taxi.... Ugh. I still have the one that Maddie gave to me. Thank you so much for updating all of the entries on my blog so that I won't lose everything entirely :) I love you and I'm proud of all of the hard work that you do.  I hope that you guys are going to continue being blessed because of the missionary work that all of us are doing. I'm super tired like always, but it'll pass.... When I get home! Haha.  I think that it's almost a requisite to be tired to be a missionary if you are trying to be a good missionary! I love you all, and I hope that your week is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment